What if my license is suspended?

Contact the Justice Court for the proper amount you owe. Fines may be paid with Cash, Check, Money Order or Debit Card. Credit Cards are not accepted. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope so that the court may mail you the necessary documentation you must present to your licensing state for reinstatement of your driving privileges.

Donna Watts
P O Box 171
Raleigh, MS 39153
Phone: 601 782-4334
Fax: 601 782-5899